Jobs in Ghana Kenya Tanzania Uganda Nigeria South Africa

Jobs in Nigeria - Job Vacancies in Nigeria Lagos, Port Harcourt, Jos, Kaduna,abuja

Jobs In Kenya - Kenyan Jobs vacancies and career

Sunday, 14 October 2012

I.T Administrator, Air Conditioner Mechanic, Job Vacancies at African Sun Amber Residence Limited in Nigeria october 2012


I.T Administrator, Air Conditioner Mechanic, Job Vacancies at African Sun Amber Residence Limited in Nigeria october 2012

Vacancies: I.T Administrator, Air Conditioner Mechanic

African Sun Amber Residence Limited is a hotel which needs a suitable qualified individuals to fill the positions below:

Position: I.T Administrator

Requirement:
  • The ideal candidate should possess at least a B.Sc degree in Computer science/engineering with minimum of 5 years working experience. Additional qualifications with hotel experience would be an added advantage.


Position: Air Conditioner Mechanic

Requirement:
  • Candidate must be an experienced technician on air-conditioner repairs.
  • Possession of technical certificates with hotel experience would be an added advantage.

How to Apply:
Offer closes on 16th October 2012 and all applications should be accompanied with a comprehensive up to date CV, and sent to the address below in person.
 The hotel is situated at No.16 Esugbayi Street off Akinjobi Way, G.R.A. Ikeja 

No comments:

Post a Comment